In 1881 the shop was founded as a stationer’s in the traditional sense.
Now little remains of the classic stationer’s shop, but we like the word “cartoleria” and have become attached to it, so that we have kept it on the sign which still hangs above our shop.
- Antique leather "roll" padding
- Greeting cards in fine Amalfi Paper and dried flowers
- Organizers and Address books
- Greeting Card
- First Communion pictures
- Parchments in leather for degree
- Visitor's Books e Hobbies
- Note Book Linea Medioevalis
- Antique leather notebooks with gold quotations
- Visitors card handwritten
- Calligraphy service
- Calligraphic pens in goose feathers and wood
- Pens and metal ballpoint pen work
- Ex Libris rubber stamp
- BIGLIETTI in CARTA AMALFI con INIZIALE in ORO
- DESKPAD in ANTIQUE LEATHER
- BLACK AND GOLD FEATHER CALLIGRAPHIC PEN
- CALLIGRAPHIC PEN "LILY"
- FOLDING LEATHER DESK PAD
- AMALFI PAPER CARDS "PETTINAROLI dal 1881"
- AMALFI PAPER and CARDS BOX " PETTINAROLI dal 1881"
- Brass seal with sealing wax
- Sealing wax